ads slot

Posts:

~PixyStix~ Volume 1

Recently, I was chosen to blog for PixyStix.  Being a blogging noob(and having a subpar graphics card atm) I was grateful that she gave me a chance.

So, here's the first of a series of blogs I will create for such an awesome store.  ~PixyStix~ sells Tango/Mirage as well as Phat Azz merchandise.  Skins are also sold.  Tango/Phat Azz appliers and SLink hands/feet appliers are also available(Skin Blog coming soon).  There's a couple of boards for you to slap and some gacha machines for you "players".


This ensemble is called "Skele Bodysuit".  It can be worn with or without the included black leggings.  The Textures are high quality as well. Tango and Phat Azz appliers are included.  This outfit is a must have for the upcoming Halloween Season.   Thanks for reading, Boys and Ghouls.   Enjoy!




Here's some miscellaneous items that I am wearing:


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff