ads slot

Posts:

Coming Soon: TSG Sinner's Hunt: GREED

~PixyStix~ is participating in the TSG Sinner's Hunt - GREED.  Hayden Greed will be featured and she's quite lovely.  The hint to find this skin is:  'Just Like a Vegas machine, I keep playing and playing until I get what I want... or don't want....'    Happy  Hunting!!






Skins [~PixyStix~Hayden: 04 Greed.  Obtained via TSG Sinner's Hunt item. Hunt begins Friday 11/01/13.

Pencil Dress  [IKWE Woman]  Snakeskin - Scarf is included and detachable  Tango appliers worn.
Breasts [Lolas] Tango Mirage - ~Pixystix~ Hayden 04 Greed Appliers Used.
Hands [SLink] ~Pixystix~ Hayden 04 Greed  Appliers used. Hands are the Casual version.
Hair [House of Heart] Blake Browns  Color: Rosewood   Note: House of Heart is no longer inworld. The creator, Sheltered Heart, has placed some of her more famous hairs online.  Blake is vintage, but you may still support this awesome creator.
Bracelet [Earthstones] Sylvan Bracelet - Larimar
Shoes [LaRooAlison Pumps - Tan.  Note: LaRoo's skin matching system is super awesome and I highly recommend them.  I suck at manually matching and usually refuse to wear non - SLink/GOS shoes.
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKONKaledio Eyes Color: Metal



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff