ads slot

Posts:

Horrorfest 10/18 - 11/08

Alrighty Gobs and Ghouls, it's time again for Horrorfest so let's get EXCITED!!   ~PixyStix~ is there and here is my first in a series of blogs showing some of their awesome designs.

If you are looking for that special Halloween skin, well look no further.  Hayden Bloody Ghost is JUST what you need.  She comes with ALL appliers for your Mesh Yum Yums and is generously priced at 449.  All proceeds for this skin will go towards The Epilepsy Therapy Project.  Just click the link to read all about it!!






Skin [~PixyStix~] Hayden Bloody Ghost Available during the Horrorfest 449L
Phat Azz [Luck Inc] Mesh Bum  Hayden Bloody Ghost Appliers Used
Lingerie [Maai] Megi Black
Breasts [Lolas] Tango Mirage  Hayden Bloody Ghost Appliers Used.
Hands and Feet [SLink] Hayden Bloody Ghost Appliers Used.. Hands are the Casual version.
Jewelry Set [Beautiful Dirty Rich] - Anastasia Set 
Hair [Vanity Hair] Folie D'ete Silver
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [Custom <AA> Design24* Special Mesh Eyes Marketplace Vendor
Shoes [ISONLace-up Gladiator Sandals - Grey.  SLink compatible shoes for Medium Barefeet.
Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff