ads slot

Posts:

So, Ya Think You're a Pirate, Eh?

VHD has been busy.  Once again, our beloved Vickeh, stuns us with an awesome Pirate Ensemble.  Hat, Corset, Skirt, Earrings, Choker, Stockings and boots are all included. Enjoy everyone!



Costume [VHDMiss Pirate Complete Costume
Skin [The Skinnery] Jourdan Onyx Shade
Breasts [Lolas] Tango Mirage  The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Hands [SLink] The Skinnery Appliers Used. Hands are the Casual version.
Hair [Discord Designs] Amy Coffee Brown
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKON] Sunrise Eyes Color: Deep Brown
Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff