ads slot

Posts:

VHD French Maid Costume

"I'm ready to dust you off now, Sir", said the Naughty Maid as she smiles at her client.   For this Halloween Season, try channeling your inner "Naughty Maid" with the new VHD French Maid costume.  I am showing two looks for this ensemble.  All items are included, otherwise they will be referenced accordingly.  Thanks for viewing and enjoy, ladies!!




Skin [The Skinnery] Jourdan Onyx Shade
Costume [VHD - Vanity House of Designs] French Maid Costume
Breasts [Lolas] Lolas Tango Mirage  The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Hands [SLink] The Skinnery Appliers Used. Hands are the Casual version.
Jewelry [Caroline's Jewelry and Accessories] - Black Pearl and Diamond Flower Set in Silver
Hair [Vanity Hair] Candice Black
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKONKaledio Eyes Color: Earth

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff