ads slot

Posts:

VHD Leather and Lace Peplum Minidress

It's only Wednesday and this week has been a blast.  I feel that the only way I can go is North.  Up, Up, and Up.   Well, I'm sure that's how the crew at VHD felt when they created this Peplum Minidress Ensemble in black and white.

I ventured out and snapped some pictures right away.  This ensemble includes the hat, earrings, dress, stockings and shoes.  Nice job, Vickeh and Vanity House Designs!!




Ensemble [VHDLeather and Lace Peplum Minidress - Black and White.  Includes stockings, shoes, earrings, and hat.  Tango appliers worn. 
Skin [The Skinnery] Jourdan Onyx Shade
Breasts [Lolas] Tango Mirage  The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Hands [SLink] The Skinnery Appliers Used. Hands are the Casual version.
Hair [Calico Hair] Larya Hud included for color change effect.
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKON] Kaleido Eyes Color: Metal
Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner
Necklace [Caroline's Jewelry] - Strands - Color: White/Silver

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff