ads slot

Posts:

All New Phantasm by L.Warwick

Shoetopia has been loads and loads of fun.  I have enjoyed purchasing some wonderful shoes with my donations going towards a wonderful cause.  So, it is with great pleasure that I wear the wonderful Phantasm shoe created by L.Warwick.  \o/

I love these shoes because they are so hip and trendy.  Super Sexy!!  Pick them up NOW at Shoetopia or in the main store!!





Shoes [LW] - Phantasm - Clear Phatform Heels Noir - Materials   Note:  SLink compatible shoes for Medium Barefeet.  Materials and Baked Versions included.  Available via Shoetopia 1 SIM.
Lingerie [Maai] - Lina - Black - LTA Worn
Skin [The Skinnery] Jourdan Onyx Shade
Lipstick [Kokolores] - Sumptuous Lips - Deep Love
Breasts [Lolas] Lolas Tango  The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Hands and Feet  [SLink] The Skinnery Appliers Used. Hands are the Casual version.
Polishes [Ma Vie] - Les Vernis Diagonal French - Black  SLink Avatar Enhancement Finger/Toenail Polish  Note: Obtained via Gacha @ Shoetopia 1 SIM event.
Hair [Truth] Magenta - Chocolate
Stockings [Izzie's] Stocking Hold ups Black  - Note: Black Fair Gift Item
Tights [Immerschoen] - Nylon Strass #3  Still available via Marketplace too.
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKON] Kaleido Eyes Color: Oil
Eyeshadow [White Widow] - Face Tattoo Chance - Black
Jewelry Set [Chop Zuey] - Consecration - Black/Gold version
Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff