ads slot

Posts:

Bewbapalooza - Sheer Madness Dress

I hope everyone is managing their hump-day.  I know I am.

I am back again to announce that Bewbapalooza starts its next round on Nov 8th at noon.  ~PixyStix~ is there and  this time, it's another Fabulous Fatpack!

Sheer Madness is available in 7 colors and comes with Tango/Mirage, Phat Azz and Brazilia appliers included.  99L per dress or the fatpack for 450L.  So come on out and enjoy the fun!





Dress  [~PixyStix~]  Sheer Madness  Color: Multiple Colors.  Obtained via Bewbapalooza - Tango and Phat Azz Appliers Worn
Skin [The Skinnery] Jourdan Onyx Shade
Breasts [Lolas] Lolas Tango  The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Mesh Butt [L.Inc]  Phat Azz The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Hands and Feet [SLink] The Skinnery Appliers Used. Hands are the Casual version.
Hair [Vanity Hair] Freedom - Jet Black
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKON] Kaleido Eyes Color: Metal
Jewelry [Pure Poison] - Lexi Jewelry Set
Lipstick [The Skinnery] Raisin Hell - Included with purchase of Jourdan Onyx skin
Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner
Shoes [LW] - Ibis - Sparkle Platform Heels - SLink compatible shoes for Medium Barefeet. - Blood Noir  Marketplace Vendor

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff