ads slot

Posts:

The Sky is The Limit - Isabel Dress

On my Second Life journey,   I have met all kinds of wonderful people.  If you haven't thought about joining Flickr and getting in on all the fun, you really really should.  A model was wearing this dress and I HAD to have it, so I blindly purchased it (A Blind Purchase is buying without a demo and with no word of mouth reference).    It didn't have Tango appliers, so I messaged the owner and asked if there would ever be appliers.  To my surprise, she sent them right away.  Thank you, Maleja0213.  The Sky is The Limit, for you.  Enjoy everyone!!




Dress [The Sky is The Limit] - Dress Isabel - Leather Black  Marketplace Vendor  Note:  Dress does not come with appliers.  I messaged the owner and she sent me some appliers.  Free.  Yeah.  FREE.
Shoes [BSD] - Supermodel - Red 1 -  Note:  Obtained via Shoetopia which might be over by the time you read this. Check the store :)
Bag [Pure Poison] - Red Ladybug Handbag
Skin [The Skinnery] Jourdan Onyx Shade
Lipstick [Mon Cheri] - Red Glossy Lips - Note: Black Fair Gift.  No Longer Available
Breasts [Lolas] Lolas Tango  The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Hands   [SLink] The Skinnery Appliers Used. Hands are the Casual version.
Polishes [Flair] - Set 176 - Red  SLink Avatar Enhancement Fingernail Polish
Hair [Pelle] Div Hair - Black
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKON] Kaleido Eyes Color: Oil
Eyeshadow [White Widow] - Face Tattoo Chance - Black
Jewelry Set [Chop Zuey] - Dancin Daisies in My Head - Black
Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff