ads slot

Posts:

VHD Fishnet Bodysuit

Thanks for stopping by to visit!!

This Ensemble combines 2 of my fave things:  Fishnets and Bodysuits!!   The Bodysuit comes in 2 versions: "Modest" and "Sheer".  So, I'm wearing the Sheer version with all appliers:  Phat Azz and Tango.   Brazilia appliers are included as well.  It's gorgeous, so head on over to VHD and pick it up!!







Ensemble [VHD] - Fishnet Bodysuit - Pink - Includes Stiletto Sandals (Not Shown), Fishnet Bodysuit in Modest and Sheer, Phat Azz Appliers, Brazilia Appliers, and Tango/Mirage appliers.
Skin [The Skinnery] Jourdan Onyx Shade
Breasts [Lolas] Lolas Tango  The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Mesh Butt [L.Inc]  Phat Azz The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Hands and Feet  [SLink] The Skinnery Appliers Used. Hands are the Casual version.
Polishes [MONS] - Mons Savage Nails - Pink  SLink Avatar Enhancement Finger/Toenail Polish
Hair [EMO-tions] COSMIC - Chocolate
Shoes [LW] - Luscious - Noir - Baked   Note:  SLink compatible shoes for Medium Barefeet.
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKON] Kaleido Eyes Color: Oil
Eyeshadow [White Widow] - Face Tattoo Abstract - Black/Pink
Jewelry Set [Chop Zuey] - Octopussy - White
Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff