ads slot

Posts:

Greed Holiday Set from Carrie's Lingerie

Here's the exquisite Greed Holiday set from Carrie's Lingerie.  Carrie has included several looks with this piece and you will enjoy wearing it.  Enjoy!!




Gown Ensemble [Carrie's Lingerie] - Greed Holiday - Red    Gown, Makeup, Gloves(Not shown), Stockings, Bodysuit, Silks, Makeup and Shoes included. Lolas Tango Appliers worn.
Skin [The Skinnery] Jourdan Onyx Shade
Breasts [Lolas] Lolas Tango Updated  The Skinnery Jourdan Onyx Shade Appliers Used.
Polishes [Flair] - Set 180
Ears [The SkinneryPuki Mesh Ears - Onyx Shade appliers used
Hands [SLink] The Skinnery Appliers Used. Hands are the Casual version.
Hair [Analog Dog] Sine - Dark Browns Pack  - Oak
Lashes [Gaeline Creations] Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyes [IKON] Kaleido Eyes Color: Oil
Necklace [Zuri's Jewelry] Opal Shimmer Elite  Hud used to achieve color effect
Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner
Eyeliner [CIA] Graphic Eyeliner - Black
Rings [Chop Zuey] Spangles Ring and The Mystery of the Owls Ring

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff