ads slot

Posts:

Going Bust at Gatherings Designs

[Going Bust] is starting another round and I am proud to show the Violet Wrap Pencil Dress from Gatherings Designs.  Priced at 100L, all appliers are included.  Going Bust starts 01/30 and ends Tuesday 02/04.  Oh, and poor Breezy forgot to put on her Phat Azz.  Don't hold it against me!  Enjoy  :)




THE GEAR

Dress [Gatherings Designs] Vintage Wrap Dress Violet Lips - Boob and Booty applier friendly  100L @ [Going Bust]
Bag [BSD] - Japanese Beetle Bag - Golden Purple
Shoes [Lassitude and Ennui] Alisha Lace Booties - Purple - SLink Med Feet Add On

THE BOD

Breasts [Lolas] Lolas Tango Updated
Skin [~PixyStix~Winnifred Skin - Cinnamon- 5L Obtained via Enchanted Rockabilly Hunt until 2/28
Hands and Feet [SLink] Hands are the Casual version.
Eyes [IKON] Kaleido Eyes Color: Ocean
Hair [Alice Project] Delilah - Glitter/Rainbow Violet
Lashes [Mon Cheri] MC Falsies Eyelashes

THE BLING

Necklace [BSD] Jdore Necklace set
[Chop Zuey] Spangles Ring, The Mystery of the Owls Ring, Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon
Piercing [UtopiaH] Monroe Piercing

THE COSMETICS

SLink Compatible Polishes [Flair] - Set 196
Eyeshadow [Blacklace] Vivacious Shadow - Lilac
Lipstick [MONS] Lipstick Glamorous - Purple
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff