ads slot

Posts:

More Goodies from FLG

Are you ready for some naughty shorts?  Well, if you are check these out from FLG!!  Phat Azz appliers are included and you have several pairs to choose from or collect them all!!  FLG's Shoe Division has also released some shoes that are super sexy.  Check out the Sexiness Shoes!!  Feel free to pick up both items inworld or on the MP!!   Thanks for visiting!!




THE GEAR

Shorts [FLG]  Naughty Shorts  -  P'Azz appliers included.  70L Each
Shirt [Sweet Distractions] Innocence Blouse Fatpack Appliers included
Shoes [FLG Store Shoes] Sexiness Shoes  (all panels except 2 and 6) 99L Each
Shoes [GOS] GOS Bordello Bonnie - Camo (2nd Panel from Left) and Marilyn - Navy (6th Panel)

THE BOD

Breasts [LolasLolas Tango Updated  
Skin [The SkinneryJourdan Onyx Shade
Ears [The SkinneryPuki Mesh Ears - Onyx Shade appliers used
Hands  [SLink] Hands are the Casual version.
Eyes [IKONKaleido Eyes Color: Oil
Hair [Ploom] Lynette - Indecisive Hud used  Obtained via [My Attic @ The Deck]
Lashes [Mon CheriMC Falsies Eyelashes
Mesh Butt [L.Inc] Phat Azz

THE BLING

Rings [Chop Zuey] Spangles Ring and The Mystery of the Owls Ring 

THE COSMETICS

Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner
Eyeliner [CIA] Graphic Eyeliner - Black
SLink Compatible Polishes [Flair] - Set 191

THE INK

Left Thigh/Hip Tattoo [I Am Fashion] - Born to do this Garter Tattoo- Note:  P-Azz Friendly




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff