ads slot

Posts:

Tied Sweatshirt Dress @ !Lilicious

!Lilicious has 12 Sweatshirt Dresses for you to choose from.  Phat Azz, Brazilia, and Tango appliers are included.  The dress is instore now and is listed at 215L each.  Enjoy!!





THE GEAR

Dress [!Lilicious]  Tied Sweatshirt Dress -  12 colors available (Tan not shown)

THE BOD

Breasts [Lolas] Lolas Tango Updated 
Skin [The Skinnery] Jourdan Onyx Shade
Ears [The Skinnery] Puki Mesh Ears - Onyx Shade appliers used
Hands [SLink] Hands are the Casual version.
Eyes [IKON] Kaleido Eyes Color: Oil
Hair [*booN] UDE609 - Chocolate
Lashes [Mon Cheri] MC Falsies Eyelashes
Mesh Butt [L.Inc] Phat Azz

THE BLING

Jewelry Set [Amorous] Wishbone
[Chop Zuey] Spangles Ring, The Mystery of the Owls Ring, Breast Cancer Awareness Pin
Piercing [UtopiaH] Monroe Piercing

THE COSMETICS

Eyeliner [Corvus] Cateyes Eyeliner
Eyeliner [CIA] Cat Eyeliner - Black
SLink Compatible Polishes [Flair] - Set 66


THE INK

Breasts [UtopiaH] Fallen Wings





Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff