ads slot

Posts:

!Lilicious @ Spring Break Fair. Begins 4/18

The Spring Break fair is about to start and boy am I glad.  !Lilicious is one of the sponsors and I get to present their contribution.  This is the Wild Seduce and she is available in 10 colors plus the Rainbow which I am showing (total of 11 colors).  Boobie and Booty Friendly, you'll be sure to seduce the pants off of your desired target.

For more info on The Spring Break Fair, you can check [Here].   It begins 4/18 and ends 5/9.  Enjoy!!



THE GEAR

Socks [!Lilicious by Lilly Herberg] Wild Seduce - Rainbow - 11 colors available - Obtained via [Spring Break Fair
Shoes [L.Warwick by Lindsey Warwick] Phantasm  - Noir- SLink Med feet REQUIRED. 

THE BOD

Breasts [Lolas by Sandi Moonites] Lolas Tango Updated
Skin [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluma] - Quiana - Onyx
Hands and Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro] Hands are the Casual version.  Feet are Medium
Eyes [Poetic Eyes by Lano Ling] Poetic Color Eyes - Frozen Night
Hair [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Zelda Mesh Hair
Mesh Butt [Ghetto Booty by Ursula Luckless] Number 1

THE BLING


Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Bangles [Ryca by Ryca Doobie] - RiT Silver Bangles 
Necklace [Cae by Caelan Hancroft] Pave Heart Necklace  Hud Used
Rings [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel] Spangles Ring and The Mystery of the Owls Ring, Breast Cancer Awareness Pin

THE COSMETICS

Eyeshadow [MONS by Ekilem] - Black Swan 2 - Deep Purple
Lipstick [Kokolores by Leyla Flux] Sumptuous Lips - Shadowed Love
SLink Compatible Nail Polish [Zoz by Zozicon] - Butterfly  Spring Polish
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff