ads slot

Posts:

New Items @ FLG


FLG has a couple of new releases I'd like to show you.  All of my outfits are applier friendly and have a multi-applier mega hud included.  Since I was already in my Wowmeh, I just decided to leave it on.

The first look is a group gift.  Wear your tags.
The middle look is a hunt item.  Here's your clue:   The Angel of luck!
Final look is actually a 1L dress.  Two dresses are included and the fishnet leggings are too.

Thanks for viewing!!

Click to Enlarge Photo


The Gear:

Look 1:
Lingerie [FLG by Carolina Kroll]  Lingerie Love  [MP Too]  or Inworld Group Gift.
Shoes [Hucci by Eboni Khan] Jacmel Pump - Leopard   No Longer Available.  Item obtained via 21 shoe. Note:  21 Shoe is a monthly event on the 21st of each month.  If you're following me on Flickr, I will take pictures
Glasses [Sorgo by Arscene Dubrovna FFS] Leo Glasses (Note: Leo are n/a.  Other colors are instore)

Look 2:
Outfit [FLG by Carolina Kroll]  High Short and Lace Top  [MP Too]  Instore Hunt Hint: The Angel of luck!
Shoes [Le Primitif by Yani Tryce] Pigalle Pump - Cyan   SLink High Feet Required
Glasses [Sorgo by Arscene Dubrovna FFS] Ghost Shades - Nude - Obtained via [Kustom 9]

Look 3:
Outfit [FLG by Carolina Kroll]  Dress Valentine  [MP Too]  1L
Shoes [r2 by Rei2 Aya] Pigalle A/D/E enbi boots - Red   SLink High Feet Required
Glasses [Fox Poison by Chrystal Galicia] Fox Poison Daisy Glasses - Red    Fox Poison is a Pure Poison Affiliate.

The Bod:

Mesh Body [Wowmeh by baby ghosn]  Insize 3.0
Hair [Milk Hair by Kattington] Go for girly - Fades (Hud used to change Scarf Colors)
Hands and Feet [SLink by Siddean Munro] Casual Hands/High Feet
Skin/Eyes/Hairbase [VHD by VictoriaJuliette] The Girl Next Door  [MP Too]

The Cosmetics:

Lashes [Mon Cheri by freya olivieri] *MC* "Falsies"
Freckles [Buzzeri by eleri.catlyn] Cutiepie Freckles-  No Heart
Slink Finger/Toe Nail Polish [Jamman Jewels and Nails by Jamman] Version 6 Hud used.

The Bling:

Piercing [Utopiah by petiita blackbart]  Monroe Piercing
Rings/Pin [Chop Zuey Couture by Belle Roussel]  Breast Cancer Awareness Pin, Spangles, Mystery of the Owls
Jewelry Set [Bens Beauty by Snow Martiel] My First - worn in all looks  
Bracelet [Ryca by Ryca Doobie] Rit Gold

The Posemaker:

[Kokolores by Leyla Flux]  C'est Chic Pose Pack



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff