ads slot

Posts:

VHD @ 55L Thursday


For 55L Thursday this week, you can pick up VHD's True Blue Fishnet Bodysuit.  All appliers are included. It comes in modest (a nude bra/panty will cover your naughty bits) or sheer(worn).

Vickeh has also released a new Skin and it's a beauty.  The Girl Next Door includes appliers for most butts(9s), and most boobs.  SLink hands/feet appliers.   Body Appliers for Wowmeh, Lena, and G.Inc.  A dress is also included and a full description is given on Marketplace.  It is generously priced at 199L.  Even the eyes are included.  


I am on my new land today and it's simply beautiful.   Had to move from my last place since I had neighbors rez legions of ugly palm trees.  I got a corner lot this time, so if my neighbors wish to "uglify" their space, then it won't kill mine.   I digress..

Anywho, hope you enjoy this presentation, I enjoyed shooting this photo.  See you soon!!  ♥♥

Click to Enlarge Photo

The Gear:

Bodysuit  [VHD by VictoriaJuliette] True Blue Fishnet Bodysuit  55L this Thursday.  
Hair [Ploom by Helyanwe Vindaloo] Kiera 
Bag [Mutresse by Eeky CiocMuci Clutch
Necklace [Maxi Gossamer Accessories by Maxi Gossamer] Lyra Short (From the set)
Shoes [ISON by Harry Hyx] pointy strap heel (cobalt)


The Bod:

Mesh Body [Wowmeh by Baby Ghosn] Oversize  (No Longer on the Grid at this time)  
Hands and Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro] Hands are the Casual version.   Feet are Med 
Skin [VHD by VictoriaJuliette] The Girl Next Door  [MP Too]

The Bling:

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Bangles [Ryca by Ryca Doobie] - RiT Gold Bangles
Rings [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel] Spangles Ring, The Mystery of the Owls Ring, Breast Cancer Awareness Pin

The Cosmetics:

Lashes [Mon Cheri by Freya Olivieri] MC Falsies Eyelashes
Makeup [Nox by Olyvia Stratten] - Glampire set - Cobalt 
Freckles [Buzzeri by Eleri Catlyn] Cutiepie Freckles - No Heart Version
SLink Nail Polish [Jamman Jewels & Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used
Slink Toe Nail Polish [Jamman Jewels & Accessories by jamman] - V6 Hud add on used (purchased separately)

The Posemaker:

 [Dream Print by Ashlie Coba] - It's my Party | Free.  (Excuse the Clutter)  

The Other Stuffs:

House  [Trompe Loeil by Cory Edo] - Trompe Loeil - Neoteric  | 62 Land Impact  Also on [MP]
Bridge [Green Fairy by RikkuCosplay]  Mesh~Old Forest Bridge   MP Only | 6 Land Impact
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff