ads slot

Posts:

Bomshie @ Fi*Fridays


New Round of Fi*Friday has begun.   If you didn't already know, everything at Fi*Fridays is 55L. It is a weekly event that resets every Friday, so if you're interested in any of the items, make sure you go ahead and pick them up.  

The Thalia Outfit is available and comes with all appliers.  The Lotus Flower Bikini is for you girls that frequent pool parties.  Accessorize your look with the Isatta Bangles.  The bangles are available in Rose Crystal, Emerald Crystal, Sapphire, Purple, and Rainbow.  

I decided to un-box and wear some things already in my inventory.  I had the E-Clipse Bag and shoes already, so I'm glad to be able to present these items.  The shoes can be worn with or without socks.  They have a skin matching system and they have pre-matched several skins already.  Huge plus for people like me who suck at manual matching (I won't even BEGIN my Ebony-tone rant).  

In all Three Looks, I am wearing Wowmeh Insize. 

For a Gallery of the available items for fi*Fridays, you can see [Seraphim's Blog]   Happy Shopping!!

Click to Enlarge Photo



The Gear:

Panel 1:

Skirt [Bomshie by BomshieThalia Skirt  - Blue / Green - via [Fi*Fridays]    Applier Friendly
Top [Bomshie by Bomshie]  Thalia Top -  Blue / Green -  via [Fi*Fridays]    Applier Friendly
Shoes/Bag [E-Clipse by Thetra BlackheartRomantica Coquette / Clutch - Panna   
Hair [Vanity Hair by Tabata Jewell] Keep It Quiet-Blacks
Bracelets [Bomshie by Bomshie]  Isatta Bangles - Sapphire Crystals / Emerald - via [Fi*Fridays]


Panel 2:

Swimsuit  [Bomshie by BomshieLotus Flower Bikini - via [Fi*Fridays

The Bod:

Mesh Body [Wowmeh by baby ghosn] Insize
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaSunrise Eyes - Brown Deep
Hands  [SLink - Siddean Munro] Hands are the Casual version.  
Skin/Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluma] Quiana - Onyx  Ears are the Human Version

The Bling:

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Rings [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel] Spangles Ring, The Mystery of the Owls Ring, Breast Cancer awareness pin

The Cosmetics:

Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Eyeliner [MONS by Ekilem] - Black Eyeliner Series - 3
Freckles [Buzzeri by Eleri Catlyn] Cutiepie Freckles - No Heart Version
SLink Nail Polish [Jamman Jewels & Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used
Slink Toe Nail Polish [Jamman Jewels & Accessories by jamman] - V6 Hud add on used (purchased separately)

The Posemaker:

Pose 1 [Manifeste by July Raymaker] - Model_687  - N/A
Pose 2 [Purple Poses by Audrey Guter] - Alexia 05  
Pose 3 [Fly Lily by Melina Fetuccio] - Gagalicious Set 1 -  5  [MP]

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff