ads slot

Posts:

Evening Star


Twas noontide of summer,
And mid-time of night;
And stars, in their orbits,
Shone pale, thro' the light
Of the brighter, cold moon,
'Mid planets her slaves,
Herself in the Heavens,
Her beam on the waves.
I gazed awhile
On her cold smile;
Too cold- too cold for me-
There pass'd, as a shroud,
A fleecy cloud,
And I turned away to thee,
Proud Evening Star,
In thy glory afar,
And dearer thy beam shall be;
For joy to my heart
Is the proud part
Thou bearest in Heaven at night,
And more I admire
Thy distant fire,Than that colder, lowly light.
    From Edgar Allan Poe's 'Evening Star' 



Time for a new Group Gift!!  ~PixyStix~ has released Oona in a Rainbow version.   Shades are Cream or Butterscotch. I'm rocking Butterscotch for this one.  You already know that she comes with appliers included.

!Lilicious has decided to Collaborate with Sweet Fireflys, and the Seven Sins dress is the end result.  It comes in Black, Cream, Rose, Red, White and Blue.  The Lolas applier is available AND there are some extra versions to fit our Yummy Mesh Bums.  It is Mesh, so Kudos to the creators for giving us Mesh to wear that will also fit!!

For this Blog, I decided again to incorporate Mister Poe's works into this Post.  I have no idea what poem I'll use next month... Maybe I'll write my own... Thanks for reading!!!  Your support means a lot.


Click to Enlarge Photo

THE GEAR

Dress [!Lilicious by Lilly HerbergSeven Sins - 260L/1300FP/Lolas 100L   
Shoes [Seven Garden by Berta AvroUMA Heels - HUD Included - Slink High Feet Required
Crown [Zibska by Zib Scaggs Oksana ~ Crown  via [Rhapsody]  Ends 7/12, MOVE IT!!
Gloves [Adam n Eve by sachi Vixen] Leather Gloves
Earrings [Cae by Caelan Hancroft]  Disco Inferno :: Earrings  via [Rhapsody]  Ends 7/12, MOVE IT!!
Panties [Love Zombie by Pistol Mixmaster] - Elegant Thong (Darks Pack)  Note: I didn't show you the back. Yes, you need something on your bottom ♥♥
Stockings [Cannibelle by Annabelle Couturier] Charleston Stockings via [Rhapsody]  Ends 7/12

THE BOD

Skin [~PixyStix~ by  Pixy Snook] Oona Rainbow -   Group Gift.  Tags up!!
Breasts [Lolas by Sandi Moonites] Lolas Tango Delicq
Hands and feet  [SLink - Siddean Munro] Hands are the Casual version. Feet are High.
Eyes [Poetic Colors by Lano Ling] Jaded Eyes - Royal
Hairbase [CaTwA by Catwa Clip] ^;^CaTwA^;^ HairBase/Tintable White
Mesh Butt [Ghetto Booty by Ursula Luckless] Number 1

THE BLING


Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Rings [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel - Spangles Ring, Mystery of the Owls Ring


THE COSMETICS

SLink Nail Polish [Jamman Jewels & Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used
Slink Toe Nail Polish [Jamman Jewels & Accessories by jamman] - V6 Hud add on used 


THE POSEMAKER

Pose [PosESioN by Dahriel] - Second Anniversary Gift Silken Set - Silken 3


THE INK

Tattoo [Tabou Irrisistable by glamsoglamour] - ::TI:: Naughty Neck Tattoo 1 - via [The Big Show]


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff