ads slot

Posts:

Summertime in the City


Are you enjoying your summer?  To beat the heat, you'll need a cute summer dress.

The Ruya Halter Dress is available now at Maai.  It is mesh and it comes in 6 colors:  Blue, Brown, Red, Yellow, Black and Purple.  They are priced at 200L each or the Fatpack is available for 600L

I was recently chosen to blog for Glow Designs and I'm going to jump right in!!   The Designers Circle has started and the Straps Heels are available. Crystal Sky and Crystal Pink are up for grabs.  The SLink High Feet are required and they are priced at 100L each.  Want to see the Gallery?  Sure.  Go on over to [Seraphim's Blogsite].  They've got you covered.   Event ends 8/2/14.

After much tweaking, I have finally decided to wear my SLink Physique.  I think it looks great and I look forward to using it in more looks.  Thanks for viewing!!


Click to Enlarge Photo


THE GEAR

Dress [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter] Ruya Summer Dress
Shoes [Glow Designs by Sckarlett Fairywren]  Straps Heels - Obtained via [Designer Circle]

    THE BOD

    Skin/Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Quiana - Onyx  Ears - Human 
    Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaSunrise Eyes - Brown Deep
    Hair [Shi Hair by Joy LaperrierePoise [Mono.1]  via [Hair Fair Brunette Sim]
    Hands, Feet, and Body [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, High Feet, Physique Body


    THE BLING


    Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
    Rings [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel - Spangles Ring, Mystery of the Owls Ring
    Earrings [Bens Beauty by Snow Martiel] Dragonfly Earring

    THE COSMETICS

    Eyeshadow [Magnifique by ItsBritney] - Ombre Perfection - Cheetah [MP Only]
    Eyeliner [Fiat Lux by Anya Mcconach] - Eyeliner 1 - Pin Up FIAT LUX [MP Only]
    Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
    Freckles [Buzzeri by Eleri Catlyn] Cutiepie Freckles - No Heart Version 
    SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels & Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used



    THE POSEMAKER


    Poses [Mien by Connie Stratten]- Let Me In Set - Pose 1, Pose 5 and Pose 7
    Share on Google Plus

    About Unknown

    What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
      Blogger Comment
      Facebook Comment

    0 comments:

    Older Stuff