ads slot

Posts:

!Lilicious @ The Black Dot Project


Hello Everyone!!  Round 3 of The Black Dot Project runs 9/1 - 9/24 and !Lilicious is participating.

The "Rising Blast" is a ruffle skirt, comes in 5 Standard Sizes + 2 Azz Sizes. The Hud gives you the possibility to hide the second and/or third ruffle and make the skirt shorter. There are 5 colors(L-R): Blue Denim, Pink Denim, Black Denim, Crimson and Bordeaux.

I searched for some Physique compatible tops and Hucci delivered.  I couldn't choose just one, so I purchased the entire Quetta Top collection.

I am wearing my Slink Physique for this post.  Enjoy!!

Click to Enlarge Photo

THE GEAR

Skirt [!Lilicious by Lilly HerbergRising Blast - Via [Black Dot Project
Shoes [Baby Monkey by Pixieplumb Flanagan] Alena - Color Change Hud Used
Top [Hucci by Eboni Khan Quetta Top - Physique Required


THE BOD

Skin [Modish by Ele Brandi Nicole Skin Tone 19
Hands, Feet and Body  [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, High Feet, Physique Body
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaSunrise Eyes - Brown Deep
Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma MetalunaHuman Ears
Hair [Soonsiki (Milk) by Kattington] Belladonna

THE BLING

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Rings [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel - Spangles Ring, Mystery of the Owls Ring, Breast Cancer Awareness Pin  
Set [Cae by Caelan Hancroft - Disco Inferno - [MP Only]  
Watch/Bangle Set [Mandala by Kikunosuke Eel]   Complete Chain - Unisex Billionaire_Smexy - Black via [Collabor88]  ends 9/6  


THE COSMETICS

SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Freckles [Soonsiki (Milk) by Kattington] Odd Beauty Freckles Note: It's included in with the hairs.  I put it on, liked it and I've decided to wear it.  

THE POSEMAKER

Pose [Pose + ivity by Meccaa] - Kayla Pack 


THE INK

Tattoo [Letis Tattoo by Leti Hax]  Saiph   MM13013(That will help with store search)  

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff