ads slot

Posts:

Group Gift from Glow Designs and 60% off Sale


Hello Everyone.  Today's Group Gift is from Glow Designs and it's a beauty.  It comes with appliers for your Boobies, your Booties, and Wowmeh too.  There is also a Flash Sale featuring a 60% discount on clothing and Slink shoes for 99L.  Don't Miss Out!!!   

I am wearing my Lolas Delicq for this presentation.  Enjoy!!  

Click to Enlarge Photo

The Gear:

Shoes [Glow Designs by Sckarlett Fairywren Crystal Stilettos - Blue - Available in 13 colors.  
Dress [Glow Designs by Sckarlett Fairywren Group Gift - Applier Friendly ♥

The Bod:

Hair [Discord Designs by Kallisti Burns] Delora (Warm Brown)
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaSunrise Eyes - Steel Blue
Hands and Feet  [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands and High Feet
Teeth [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] - Teeth [Tattoo Layers] - 05
Skin [Modish by Ele Brandi Nicole Skin Tone 19
Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluma]  Human Version
Breasts [Lolas by Sandi Moonites] Lolas Tango Delicq

The Bling:

Watch Set [Mandala by Kikunosuke EelUnisex Billionaire Fatpack - Hud used
Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Jewelry Set [Cae by Caelan Hancroft]  Hoot via [Fameshed]
Rings [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel] Spangles Ring, The Mystery of the Owls Ring

The Cosmetics:

Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Freckles [Soonsiki (Milk) by Kattington] Odd Beauty Freckles Note: It's included in with the hairs.  I put it on, liked it and I've decided to wear it.  
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

The Posemaker:

Poses  [Manifiste by July Raymaker] - Manifeste - Model_687  



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff