ads slot

Posts:

Thanks, Rock Your Rack. Hello Thrift Shop



It's almost the end of the road for Rock Your Rack.  We thank everyone for making this event possible.  Thanks to you, our donations will go towards a worthy cause: National Breast Cancer Foundation.  

For this look, I am using Katink's Mila Editorial Set.  They were lots of fun to use.  I also used the new Monini Romper from Bomshie.  It is at this round's Thrift Shop.  

In closing, I'd like to thank all of the wonderful designers and organizers for the Rock Your Rack event.   If you would to participate but have not, you may make your donation [here].  Rock Your Rack Officially ends at 11:59 PM SLT on 9/15/14.   Thanks for your support!

    
Click to Enlarge Photo
The Gear:

Romper  [Bomshie by Bomshie and Snookiemacintyre Monini Romper -  Teal, Black, Tan and Red  - via [Thrift Shop
Shoes [Co57 by MzevienoirAventura Bootie -  via [Collabor88]

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaSunrise Eyes - Steel Blue
Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma MetalunaHuman Ears
Hair [Soonsiki (Milk) by Kattington Raindance - Blacks - via [SWAG Fest 2
Hands, Feet[SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, High Feet
Skin [Modish by Ele Brandi]  Nicole Skin Tone 19

The Bling:

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Watch Set [Mandala by Kikunosuke EelUnisex Billionaire Fatpack - Hud used
Rings [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel] Spangles Ring, The Mystery of the Owls Ring

The Cosmetics:

Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Teeth [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] - Teeth [Tattoo Layers] - 05
Freckles [Soonsiki (Milk) by Kattington] Odd Beauty Freckles Note: It's included in with the hairs.  I put it on, liked it and I've decided to wear it.  
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

The Posemaker:

Poses [Katink by AnneMarit Jarvinen] Mila Editorial Set via [Rock Your Rack]
Pose 2 used in Look 1
Pose 3 used in Look 2
Pose 4 used in Looks 3 and 4.





Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff