ads slot

Posts:

Bomshie @ The Thrift Shop


We are in the Final Week of The Thrift Shop and I don't want you to miss Bomshie's contribution.

The Mesh Paige Split top is available in Blue, Orange and Purple.  The Ebelle Boarder Jeans are available in Green, Yellow and Purple.  The jeans are Wowmeh, and Booty friendly.  I successfully converted them to Omega so that I can wear my Lena Lush.   

Let's congratulate Bomshie on their 2014 Avi Choice Awards Nomination!!  YaY ♥♥

For this post, I am wearing my Lena Lush from Kittie's Lair.  
    Seraphim Galleries Anyone?


    Click to Enlarge Photo

    The Gear:

    Shirt [Bomshie by Bomshie and SnookiemacintyrePaige Split top - Blue, Orange and Purple - via [Thrift Shop
    Skirt [Bomshie by Bomshie and Snookiemacintyre Ebelle Boarder Jeans - Green, Yellow and Purple - via [Thrift Shop
    Shoes [Reign by Kenadeecole and Illy MiamiAlexxis Heels  - Group Gift in Store

    The Bod:

    Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaHope Eyes - Passion
    Hair [Truth Hair by Truth Hawks Rogue [messy]
    Hands Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, High Feet
    Body [Kitties Lair by Babette Ultsch Lena Lush Body 2.1
    Ears and Eyebrows [The Skinnery by Umazuma MetalunaHuman Ears, Bushy Brows
    Skin [Pink Acid by Stasey Oller] Joy - Mocho Choco - Joy is in Pink Acid's new location.  

    The Bling:

    Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
    Jewelry Set [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel] - Gloriana Set - Purple   -  Gift item N/A
    Awareness Ribbon [Chop Zuey by Belle Roussel] - Gift in Store now 
    Watch/Bracelet [Mandala by Kikunosuke EelBILLIONAIRE_Fat_ver - Hud used
    Rings[Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  Rings 

    The Cosmetics:

    Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
    Teeth [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] - Teeth [Tattoo Layers] - 06
    Lipsticks [Pink Acid by Stasey Oller] Candy Jam Lip Gloss - Blue Crave, Donut Glazed Lip Gloss V2 - Caramel, Heat Matte Lipstick V2 - Midnight.    
    SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

    The Posemaker:

    Poses [Nani Poses by Cherry Appletor pose pack 5



    Share on Google Plus

    About Unknown

    What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
      Blogger Comment
      Facebook Comment

    0 comments:

    Older Stuff