ads slot

Posts:

Elfie and The Snow Bear


December's Horrorfest is about to end.  ~PixyStix~ is participating and there are 2 new skins up for you to grab.  Hera is back and this time she's a Snow Bear or an Elfie.  All appliers are included except Belleza.  The skins come in Normal which I am showing or you can wear "Rabid" Snow Bear or "Mauled" Elfie.   They are priced 300L each or 500L for the Fatpack.

Glow Designs has some Bear Hoodies available for you to purchase.  I'm showing the black, but it's available in 10 colors.  They are at Feeb's Rascals Winter Market.

One of the things I like to do is help out the people in the Love-N-Lust group.  Well yesterday, I was given an awesome gift.  The FDD Skirt and Blouse are from the Tales of Fantasy Event.  Thank you so much, xXSyrenXx Resident ♥♥

For this post, I am wearing my SLink Physique.  Enjoy!!

Click to Enlarge Photo

The Gear:

Look 1:
Skin [~PixyStix~ by Pixy Snook] Hera - Elfie - via [Horrorfest  
Jewels [Modern Couture by Donatela Couturier] Collapse - via [Tales of Fantasy  
Jacket and Skirt [FDD by Seller Xenno] Heiress of Throne - via [Tales of Fantasy (Gacha Items)


Look 2:
Skin [~PixyStix~ by Pixy Snook] Hera - Elfie - via [Horrorfest  
Boots [Ison by Harry Hyx] Thigh high hoove boots
Sweater [Glow Designs by Sckarlett Fairywren] Bear Hooded - Black - via [Feeb's Rascals Winter Market  
Tights [Cannibelle by Annabelle Couturier] Damask Tights - Hud Included.  Applier Friendly- - via [Tales of Fantasy

Earrings [Yummy by Polyester Partridge] Skelly - Silver

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaHope Eyes - Crimson
Hair [Kik by as001 LittlethingGemma II
Hands, Body [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, Physique Body

The Bling:

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  Rings 

The Cosmetics:

Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
SLink Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

The Posemaker:
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff