ads slot

Posts:

New Group Gift @ Maai


Ms. Snow over at Maai has a new Group Gift out for you.  The Vixen Gown is now instore and all appliers are included.  All you need to do is wear your gift tag!!

Death Row Designs and Redrum are hosting Merry Crisis.  ~PixyStix~ is there and for this event there are some Gacha Goodies over there for you to pick up.   I'm wearing "I Tinted You".  It is a body tint available in 7 colors.  Black and Pink are the rares.  The commons are Red, White, Blue, Yellow and Green.  Grab them all at 50L per play.

The Ugly Sweater skirt is also available for you to pick up and the bloody top comes with it.  Also at 50L per play.

For this post, I am wearing my Maitreya Lara.  Enjoy!!

Click to Enlarge Photo


Click to Enlarge Photo


The Gear:

Dress [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter] Vixen Gown - Group Gift
Body Makeup [~PixyStix~ by Pixy Snook] I Tinted You - Green - via [Merry Crisis Gacha Fair  

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaHope Eyes - Scoria
Hair [Boon by Boo Nakamura] PPK204 hair - black
Hands,  Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, High Feet
Body [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0
Ears and Eyebrows [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Human Ears, Bushy Brows
Skin [zOdiacO by Zinniamaldita Resident] Sagittarius - Kahlua - Note: requested Omega Appliers and the designer graciously sent them to me.  

The Bling:

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Rings/Choker [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  Rings 

The Cosmetics:

Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Eye Makeup [+Nuuna+ by Nuuna Nitely] Zoa - Green
Freckles [Soonsiki (Milk) by Kattington] Odd Beauty Freckles
Teeth [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Teeth [07]
Lipstick [#adored# by Constance Daehlie] Vamp Pack - Vamp 5
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

The Posemaker:

Poses [Bounce This by Bouncer Criss] Destiny


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff