ads slot

Posts:

We ♥ Azoury


I really don't get to blog jewelry very much.  So I was very excited about Azoury's latest release. The Eyael is available at this year's Winter SL Trend and it is priced at 189L.  Don't Delay!!  Winter Trend has 1 week left.  Don't miss out  ♥♥

Winter Trend Gallery on [Seraphim's Site]

Click to Enlarge Photo


Necklace [Azoury by Mayhem and Aniki Seetan] The Eyael - via [Winter Trend]
Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Hair [Kokolores by Leyla Flux] Jeanne II
Skin [Glam Affair by Aida Ewing] Rose - Africa - Clean H
Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma MetalunaHuman Ears
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaKaleido Eyes - Oil
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Eyeshadow [MONS by Ekilem Melodie] Eyeshadow Stunning - white
Eyeliner [NOX by Olyvia Stratten] Sixx Liner - White
Body [Belleza by Tricky Boucher, Shyla Diggs]  Venus V 0.02 - via [AnyBody]
Top  [Vivi by vixtris Resident] Lauren Lace Tube Top - White
Pose [Glitterati by Katey Coppola Closeup - 1

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff