ads slot

Posts:

Bomshie @ SL Vogue


Bomshie has several lovely items up at this month's SL Vogue.  The Adalet Diamond dresses are available in Cobalt, Cypress, Snow and Aurora.  This gown is in mesh.  Enjoy!!

For this post, I am wearing The Mesh Project.  Enjoy!! ♥

Seraphim Galleries Anyone?
None Available for these events.  

Click to Enlarge Photo


The Gear(L - R):

Dress [Bomshie by Bomshie and SnookieMacIntyre ] Adalet Diamond - [SL Vogue - Ends 2/4]
Shoes [Hucci by Eboni KhanUtai Pump  - Hud Used - TMP Ouch Feet worn.  SLink High version included  

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaHope Eyes - Storm
Hair [Ploom by Helyanwe Vindaloo] Eskimo - [Kawaii Project - Ends 2/15]
Head, Body, Hands, Feet [The Mesh Project ] Deluxe Head - Fierce, Basic Body, Ouch Feet
Skin [PixyStix by Pixy Snook]  Hera - Onyx  - TMP appliers Used.  Gift Item under Tree - Blue Lipstick is Embedded  

The Bling:

Earrings [Mandala - kikunosuke Eel] Ohoshisama earrings/Silver
Bracelet [Izzie's by Izzie ButtonAarya Bracelet Hud Used

The Cosmetics:

Lipstick [Pink Acid by Stasey Oller] Overly Transparent Gloss Blacks - Gray Area (TMP appliers used)
Eyebrows [Modish by Ele Brandi] Nikita Eyebrows

The Posemaker:
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff