ads slot

Posts:

Gatherings Designs @ Lubbly Jubblies



Here's another fabulous Mesh Gown from Gatherings Designs to add to your collection.

The Fluted Gown is available in 8 color and  I am showing the Silver Lace and Red Lace versions.   It is Boobies Friendly.  Pick these up at Lubbly Jubblies over on the Cleavage Sim.  Last day is 1/13.

For this presentation, I am wearing my Lolas only.  Enjoy!!


Click to Enlarge Photo

Seraphim Galleries Anyone?

The Gear:

Gown  [Gatherings Designs by Stacia Zabaleta Fluted Gown -  Red Lace, Silver Lace [Lubbly Jubblies

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaSunrise Eyes - Deep Brown
Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma MetalunaHuman Ears
Hair [+Spellbound+ by Kohana Xue Forgotten
Breasts [Lolas by Sandi Moonites] Lolas Tango Delicq
Hands, Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, High Feet
Skin [Modish by Ele BrandiNicole (Skt19)

The Bling:

Piercing [UtopiaH - Petiita Blackbart] Monroe Piercing
Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  Rings 

The Cosmetics:


Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Teeth [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Teeth [07]
Freckles [Soonsiki (Milk) by Kattington] Odd Beauty Freckles
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used

The Posemaker:

Poses [Ploom Poses by Steve Cartier Lark Pack - Pose 6
Poses [I Am Fashion by Amber Swallowtail Static Poses 5 - 63 (Used in 2nd Look)  




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff