ads slot

Posts:

A Penny For Your Thoughts




I have some new Maitreya Polishes to show you.  Black/Gold as well as Black/Silver are now available at the 16th Round of The Showroom. 

I think you all are wonderful.  You stop by to visit my site and you encourage me.  Give me all kinds of tips to try.  I really do appreciate each and every one of you.   I enjoy doing this.

Okay enough of Emo-Breezeh.   I'm wearing Maitreya's Lara.    Enjoy!!  


Click to Enlarge Photo


Seraphim Galleries:
[The Showroom]

Nails [Shakeup! Cosmetics by Carrie Jannick] Black/Silver - [The Showroom]  
Lip Gloss  [Izzie's by Izzie Button] Glossy Lip Highlights 3D
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Charm Eyes - Rustic
Lipstick [Adore and Abhor by Sileny Noel and Airedine Poe]  Shreveport Lips Blood Red
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too]
Eyeshadow [Zibska by Zib Scaggs] Noir Limited ~ 15  (n/a From Project Limited)
Skin [Glam Affair by Aida Ewing]  Rose - Africa - Clean G
Necklace [Mandala by Kikunosuke Eel] Pearl-Rain-Season3(BLACK) [Shiny Shabby] 
Hair [Wasabi Pills by MissAllSunday Lemon Sandy
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too]
Top [Drift by Kallisto Destiny] Oakley Crop Shirt  - HUD used
Poses [Izzie's by Izzie Button] Head & Hands - 2
Body, Hands  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V2.1



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff