ads slot

Posts:

Can't See The Haters....




Because I've got my shades on.  Come on down to Glamistry and get a pair too.  The Fatpack allows you to change the Arms and Rims.  You can also change the Lens as well as any metal.  Wear them as a solid color, or customize as needed.   Have Fun being You!!


Click To Enlarge Photo


Seraphim Galleries:
[Futurewave - Ends 3/1 


Shades [Glamistry by Glamistry ResidentSunglasses - HUD used.   
Lipstick [Beautiful Freak Cosmetics by Axi KurminCircuit Lipstick [Futurewave]
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Beauty Marks [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Style 4  [Chapter 4]
Ears and Brows [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Human Ears and Bushy Brows
Skin [Deetalez by Steffi Villota]  Deedra
Jewelry Set [Chop Zuey Couture by Belle RousselPatience - HUD Used - Current Group Gift  
Hair [Soonsiki by Kattington Jupiter - Fades
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too]
Blazer [Diram by Djod KaruBlake - Leopard
Bodysuit  [MODA by Eonla]  -  Gacha upstairs - I converted it to Omega.  

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff