ads slot

Posts:

I Heart You


Gatherings Designs has created some Mesh Heart Pasties/Panties for you.  Dance around in one of 5 colors or collect them all:  Red, Red Sequin, Purple, Pink and I'm showing Soft Pink.  You may have to edit these into place and they have a resize script as well.

For this presentation, I'm wearing Lena Lush,  Enjoy!!

Click to Enlarge Photo


The Gear:

Pasties [Gatherings Designs by Stacia Zabaleta] Mesh Heart Pasties/Panty - Soft Pink 
Boots  [Ison by Harry Hyx]  Thigh high hoove boots - black
Hat [AD Creations by Aliza Karu] Mind flying mesh hat n/a - Obtained via Art in Hats Fair

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Hope Eyes - Passion
Skin  [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Zuri Bare
Hands [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands
Body [Kitties Lair by Babette Ultsch Lena Lush Body 2.3 

The Bling:

Rings[Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone 


The Cosmetics:

Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
SLink Nail and Toe Polish [Jamman Jewels and Accessories by jamman] - Version 6 Hud used
Freckles [Soonsiki (Milk) by Kattington] Odd Beauty Freckles

The Posemaker:

Poses [Vibe Poses by Journey Lorakeet] Stance Pack -  Pose 4 and Pose 4 Mirror   



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff