ads slot

Posts:

The Blues




Shakeup! Cosmetics is back at The Showroom.  The Breezy TMP lipsticks are available in 9 shades and each shade has a version for light skin tones or dark skin tones.

The Colors are: Orange, Green, Hot Pink, Magenta, Pink, Purple, Red, Royal and I'm showing Blue.   Enjoy ♥♥♥


Click to Enlarge Photo
Seraphim Galleries:


Lipstick [Shakeup! by Carrie JanickBreezy Lipsticks - Blue - via [The Showroom
Tattoo [Identity Body Shop by Melissa Hindrabar] Guenkyo 
Headpiece [AngelsDemons Creations by Aliza KaruSophie mesh headdress
Eyes [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna]  Forever Yours eye collection - 18 [Cosmetics Fair]
Skin [Pink Acid by Stasey Oller]  Renee - Mocho Choco - [Cosmetics Fair]
Dress [StormCrow Designs by Adrianne StormcrowHalter Dress - HUD Used - [Thrift Shop]
Head , Body [The Mesh Project ]  Deluxe Head - Fierce, Basic Body
Hair [Spellbound by Kohana Xue Suspiria - Gacha Item - Machine in store
Poses [Ma Vie by Mavi BeckOver My Head pack - 01

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff