ads slot

Posts:

Fly With Me


Shakeup! is at this round of The Showroom.  The new Leopard Pastel Polishes are now available for your Maitreya Hands and Feet.  So swing by to pick these up. 

Photo Taken At:  Unity Airport

Click to Enlarge Photo

The Cosmetics:

Maitreya Nailpolish [Shakeup! Cosmetics by Carrie Jannick] Leopard Pastel    [Showroom]
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings 

The Gear:

Dress [Ison by Harry Hyx]  Wednesday Dress - White  [Collabor88]
Helmet [Obscure by ObscureStore Resident]  Shura Aviator Hat (Brown) -  [Luck of the Irish]

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Kaleido Eyes - Oil
Ears, Skin  [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Human Ears, Judy Bareface [Skin Fair 2015]

The Bling:

Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 

The Posemaker:

Poses [Izzie's by Izzie Button] Izzie's Head and Hand Pose Pack


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff