ads slot

Posts:

Remembering History

Shakeup! Cosmetics is participating in this round of The Showroom.  The PinUp Makeup includes Eyebrows, Eyeliner+Mole, and Lips for Dark/Light Skins.  Wear separately, or wear the makeup layer that combines them all.  It's all up to you.   TMP and Tattoo layers are included.  

Lots of events end this weekend.  Make sure you swing by to check them all out!!   

Sidenote:  Similar T-Shirts are available in our local Union(Mostly Women).  The Original version is from the World War II era in which Women worked jobs in manufacturing and shipyards since the men were off to War.   The iconic Rosie the Riveter is still used today and represents the strength of women past and present.   We can do it!!   


Click To Enlarge Photo


Seraphim Galleries:
[Skin Fair - Ends 3/29
[My Attic at The Deck ends 3/31]   
[The Showroom ends 4/4]    

Makeup [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] PinUp Makeup  [The Showroom]
Skin [PixyStix by Pixy Snook] Nighe  - [Skin Fair ]
Eyes [Poetic Colors by Lano Ling] Opal Eyes - Aquarius
Hair [EMO-Tions by Mirja Mills] Peggy [My Attic]
Jacket [Citrus by Sejher Resident] Denim Jacket L Dark  (Was Unable to Locate in store)
Poses [Nantra by Tracy Redangel] Rock and Roll Ruby Pack  [My Attic]
Head , Body, Hands [The Mesh Project ]  Deluxe Head - Fierce, Basic Body
TMP Nails [Gorgeous Dolls by Kea Amarula]  Mokki's Way [MP]








Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff