ads slot

Posts:

Sunday Stroll - 2


New Group gift is available at Glow Designs.  Don't forget to wear your tags.  Thanks for visiting ♥♥

For this post, I am wearing The Mesh Project.  Enjoy!! ♥

Photo Taken At:  Max's Cafe

Click to Enlarge Photo
The Gear:

Dress [Glow Designs by Sckarlett Fairywren] Strapless Dress Teal Owl Gift
Cardigan [Coco by Cocoro Lemon]  Open Front Cardigan - Beige Grey
Purse [Ison by Harry Hyx]  kabuki crocodile tote - (pearl)
Sneakers [Wonton by ExplicitFame Resident] Padded Lounge Sneakers / Navy
Jeans  [SM Creations by SiLverMoon Namiboo] Simple Jeans Fatpack  - TMP applier used

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Hope Eyes - Scoria 
Hair  [Truth Hair by Truth Hawks] Grande 2
Head , Body [The Mesh Project ]  Deluxe Head - Fierce, Basic Body
Ears, Skin  [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Human Ears, Zuri Skin

The Bling:

Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone
Jewelry Set [Cae by Caelan HancroftHoot
The Cosmetics:

Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings 
TMP Nails [Gorgeous Dolls by Kea Amarula]  Tiffany's Gift   [MP]

The Posemaker:

Poses [Focus Poses by Carol Kling] Coffee Cup Set  -   Note: had to edit cup into place. 


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff