ads slot

Posts:

Always be kinder than you feel.

60L Weekends is happening and Posh Pixels has a couple of outfits for you. 

Anastasia is available in Platinum for you ladies who need a formal gown.  Or you can pick up the very chic  Color My World in Metro London.  Both will be available until 11:59PM SLT on 4/26.  So TP in and follow the arrows on the ground to find the items! 

For this post, I am wearing Maitreya's Lara.    Enjoy ♥♥


Click to Enlarge Photo


Gown [Posh Pixels by VampirePam Resident] Anastasia - Platinum  (Out now @ Mainstore)
Dress [Posh Pixels by VampirePam Resident] Color My World -Metro London 
Shoes [Glamistry by Glamistry Resident] Aster Heels 

The Bod:

Hair  [Ploom by Helyanwe Vindaloo] Glitch  [Kawaii Project]
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Sovereign Eyes - Chocolate
Skin  [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Judy Bareface
Mesh Mouth  [PXL by Hart Larsson]  SweetLips  v1.3 (Skinnery Appliers Used)
Shape [Poema by MatildaSoon Resident]  New Delhi (Face unchanged.  Body Modded) 
Body, Hands, Feet  Body [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.3

The Cosmetics:

Eyebrows [Arise by lonlysoule Resident]  Tattooed Brows MIDDLE (tintable)
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] -  Party - Swallow Wings
The Bling:

Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 

The Posemaker:

Pose [Kirin Poses by Carolina Sautereau] Kimi Pack Used
[Pose Fair 2015]



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff