ads slot

Posts:

Beauty is the illumination of your soul.

Tres Chic is a new monthly fashion event centered around the 4 Seasons.  For their first round, the theme is "Blooming Spring."

I am so happy to bring you the first of many beautiful items from Team Seetan over at Azoury.  Belissende - Ladybug shows beauty and appreciation for our beloved beetle.  It is highly revered for devouring insects that damage crops.  The ladybug (or Ladybird) derives its name from Mary(Our Lady).  Mary was often pictured in a red cloak and the spots on the Lady Bug represent her seven joys/sorrows.  Don't forget to swing by Tres Chic and pick up this fabulous set!! 

For this post I am wearing Lena Lush along with my standard SL head.  Enjoy!! 


Click to Enlarge Photo


Ladybugs(2) [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Belissende - Ladybug [Tres Chic]
Eyelashes [Gaeline Creations by Gael Streeter] - Mesh Lashes Magnificia
Eyeshadow [MONS by Ekilem Melodie] Eyeliner Print Pack (Group Gift)  
Nosechain [Whatever by AnnaGrey Resident] Fatpack all colors
Skin [Birdy by Nina Helix]  Willow - Coco
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Sovereign Eyes - Chocolate
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 
Piercing(Chest) [Cute Poison by Sae Luan] Atonement  
Ears [Mandala by Kikunosuke Eel] STEKING_EARS_Season5
Hair [Tram by Moca Loup] C426
Poses [Glitterati by Katey Coppola] Closeup Pose Pack Used.
Body [Kitties Lair by Babette Ultsch Lena Lush Body 2.1 




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff