ads slot

Posts:

Whatever you are, be a good one.

I have a whole lot to cover, my pretties.  I'll get right to it. 

The Black Fashion Fair opens 4/17 and I'm super excited.  Maai and Azoury are both participating, so I'm showing their items together.

Say Hello to Dottie!!  Maai's Black Fashion Fair release comes with Omega, TMP and SLink appliers and can be worn several different ways.  I always show it with everything on so that you know what you're getting.  

Azoury's Black Fashion Fair release is the Aristocrate Jewelry Set. It includes all of the piercings and earrings.   So have fun with the embellishments.  Complete your look by visiting IDK.  Azoury's Akiji heels await and they fit your SLink, Maitreya or Belleza feet.  3 colors are available. 

For this post, I am wearing Lena Lush from Kitties Lair!!    Enjoy ♥♥


Click to Enlarge Photo


Lingerie [Maai by Snow Wolfhunter] Dottie [The Black Fashion Fair]
Shoes [Azoury by Mayhem and Aniki Seetan] Akiji  [IDK] 
Tattoo [Letis Tattoo by Leti Hax] Adrasteia :: 75% :: FULL15001 [100 Block] 

The Bod:

Hair  [Little Bones by Nova Faerye] Fame [Uber]
Eyes [Poetic Colors by Lano Ling Jaded Eyes - Royal - large bright
Skin [~PixyStix~ by Pixy Snook]  Leviosa - Butterscotch
Eyebrows [Poema by MatildaSoon Resident]  Hedone
Shape [Poema by MatildaSoon Resident]  Tura Satana (Face unchanged.  Body Modded) 
Body [Kitties Lair by Babette Ultsch Lena Lush Body 2.3 
Hands, Feet [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands, MID Feet

The Cosmetics:

Lipstick [Shakeup! Cosmetics by Carrie Jannick] Pin Up Lips 
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] - Party - Swallow Wings
Eyeliner [MONS by Ekilem MelodieBlack eyeliner series-2
SLink Nail+Toe Polish [Shakeup! Cosmetics by Carrie Jannick] [Black+Leo]

The Bling:

Earrings/Piercings: Nose/Cheeks/Chin [Azoury] Aristocrate   [The Black Fashion Fair]
Watch/Bracelets [Mandala by Kikunosuke Eel] BILLIONAIRE_Fat_ver
Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 

The Posemaker:

Poses [Verocity by Windie Melody] Ashley Pack Used [Pose Fair 2015]



Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff