ads slot

Posts:

Breezy's Angels

Welcome to another post on All Breezy.   Meet My Angels!!   They are SUPER FIERCE  and rocking Shakeup's Cosmetic Fair contributions.  

My First Angel is wearing Anuska Matte Lips.  They are available for your Lelutka or TMP heads.  My Middle Angel is wearing the Colorful Gloss and it's for Lelutka only.  My Last Angel is wearing Grunge Gloss and it's also for Lelutka only.  Shakeup is very generous and they are providing a gift!!   The Maitreya Mirror Nail/Toe-Polish set is also up for grabs. 

Another Round of The Secret Affair is about to start and Azoury is there.  The Neithe Head Accessory will be there for you to pick up!!   Grab them both.

For this post I am wearing Maitreya's Lara along with Lelutka's Lotte mesh head.  Enjoy!! 

Click To Enlarge Photo




Wearing:

Headpiece [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Neithe [The Secret Affair]
Lipsticks [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Anuska Matte, Colorful and Grunge [Cosmetics Fair]
Skin 1 [Lumae by Lumiya Rae] Adore 3 - Rosy - Tulips  (SALE)
Skin 2 [ItGirls by Annie Jolifaunt] Alessa - Cafe [MP Too]  
Skin 3 [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Silke - Champagne [Chapter 4]
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon InnoviaAll Eyes are from Ikon. 
Bodysuit [Circa by CassidyaManzano Resident (MP Only)] Black Stained Glass Bodysuit 
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 
Piercings [Punch by May Tremont and Celandria Resident] Rabbit Hole {steel}
Hair  [(red) Mint by Moni Schulze] Hair No.33'15
Poses [Izzie's by Izzie Button] Head and Hands Pack
Mesh Head [Lelutka by JadenArt Resident and Thora Charron] Lotte  
Mesh Body, Hands  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4 




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff