ads slot

Posts:

She who has the gold makes the rules.

It's all Golden and Azoury has created Omega for us.  Available in Gold/Rusty, Black/White, Silver/Rusty, it is sure to cause all eyes to be on YOU!!   Pick these up at this round of Totally Top Shelf!!  This month's theme is Alpha and Omega.  

For this post I am wearing Maitreya's Lara along with Lelutka's Lotte mesh head.  Enjoy!! 


Click to Enlarge Photo



Wearing:
Accessory [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Omega - Gold/Rusty [Totally Top Shelf]
Skin [Lumae by Lumiya Rae] Adore 8 Sable Bare
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]Sovereign Eyes - Chocolate
Lipstick [ItGirls by Annie Jolifaunt] Makeup Appliers for Lelutka Mesh Heads [MP Too]
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 
Mesh Head [Lelutka by JadenArt Resident and Thora Charron] Lotte
Earrings [Mandala by Kikunosuke Eel] Pearl-Rain-Season3(WHITE)
Hair [Analog Dog by Queue Marlowe] Chance
Poses [Label Motion by anne Dakun] Carola Pack
Mesh Body, Hands  [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.3  




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff