ads slot

Posts:

Cat-Astropic

The Wizarding Faire has begun and it's Cat-astropic!!  Azoury has created the Witch Cat for you to bond with.  Comes in a cage, comes as a pet you can cuddle or if you'd prefer it to be decor, you can rez it as decor!!   He needs a home, go adopt him!! 

For this post, I am wearing my Belleza Venus V3 and standard SL Head.  Enjoy ♥♥♥♥


Click to Enlarge Photo



Wearing:

Cat [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Witching Cat(Pose Included) [Wizarding Faire]
Hair(Sorta) [The Stringer Mausoleum by Helena Stringer] Kitchen Magnet V2 - Silver [Hair Fair]
Lipstick [Pink Acid by Stasey Oller] Overly Transparent Lip Gloss - Neptune Thick 
Head Tattoo [Madrid Solo by Madrid Solo]  Hairbase Designs- Sultan V2
Body Tattoo [Things by Nheria Resident] Incarceron Tattoo
Monokini  [London People by Jane Westminster] Sexy Mesh Monokini [MP Too] 
Skin[Lumae by Lumiya Rae]  Jewel : 1 - Pearl :: Ocean 
Ears [Mandala - kikunosuke EelSTEKING_EARS_Season5 
Belleza NailPolish [La Boheme by Santana Lumiere] ShimmerLineSilver
Body, Hands [Belleza by Tricky Boucher, Shyla Diggs]  Venus V3
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] Party Swallow Wings
Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone   
 






Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff