ads slot

Posts:

Embracing Nature

Shiny Shabby has opened today.  The Charlotte Hat is what you are after!!  Azoury has created this exquisite accessory inspired by love for nature.  It's available in Yellow, Red or Green.

For this post, I am wearing Maitreya's Lara and Standard SL Face.  Enjoy!! ♥♥♥♥

Click to Enlarge Photo

Galleries:
[Shiny Shabby - Ends 8/15

Wearing:

Hat [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Charlotte [Shiny Shabby]  
Skins [Plastik by Aikea Rieko] Astrali Skin[Basic] Ceti -  (Omega Conversion)
Hair [Pelle by morgana Direwytch] Martini LONG hair - Hot Red
Lipstick [Pink Acid by Stasey Oller]  Donut Glazed Lip Gloss V2 - Cherry On Top
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Odyssey Eyes - Clarity
Eyelashes [Gaeline Creations by Gael Streeter] Mesh Lashes - Stella
Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone   
Body, Hands [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4
Poses [Nani Poses by Cherry Appletor ] Pin Up Girl Pack - Pose 1 [MP Too]








Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff