ads slot

Posts:

Pink Passion

Oh My Gacha is on, so don't miss it!!  ~PixyStix~ is there and there are tattoos and boy shorts to collect.  I have posted a Key for the Sleepover Boy Shorts (Unisex) and the Naughty Tattoo(They can be Unisex too).  Appliers are included and the cost is 50L per play. 

For this post, I am wearing Lena Lush and SLink Hands.  Enjoy!! ♥♥♥♥


Click To Enlarge Photo



Sleepover Key. Click to Enlarge
Naughty Tattoo Key: Click To Enlarge




Wearing:

Boy Shorts/Tattoo [PixyStix by Pixy Snook] Octopussy Shorts/Love Tattoo  [Oh My Gacha] 
Necklace [Yummy by Polyester Partridge] Repurposed Charms Necklace - Rusted [N21 ]
Hair [Adoness by Cruella Pennell] asgardis : red copper  [Hair Fair]
Top  [Forever Young by hannah lacombe] Megan Tank Top
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] Hope Eyes - Passion
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer]Swallow Wings
Skin/Ears [The Skinnery by Umazuma Metaluna] Hazel - Champagne - Human Ears
Body [Kitties Lair by Babette Ultsch Lena Lush Body 2.3 
Hands [SLink - Siddean Munro] Casual Hands
SLink Nailpolish [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick (MP Only)] Glitter
Bracelet [Izzie's by Izzie Button] Belt Bracelet 
Pose [Vibe Poses by Journey Lorakeet] Edge - 02

Miscellaneous Stuffs:

House [Scarlet Creative by Charlotte Bartlett] - Rwah Rustic Barn RARE 
Floating Island [Sky Magic (c) by Dexx Magic (MP Only)] Sky Platform Floating Island







Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff