ads slot

Posts:

A Feather in my Cap


New event called Illusion Point and Azoury is there.  The Plume Earmuffs are available in Red or Black.  I am sure your closeups will be fantastic with them on!! 

For Shiny Shabby,  Modish has created the Blossom Necklace.  The flowers come in shades of pink, sky, snow, sun, blush and I'm showing onyx.  Grab them all if you wish.. 

For this post, I am wearing Lelutka's Lotte and Maitreya's Lara.  Enjoy!! 
Click To Enlarge Photo


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits.
Galleries:

Earmuffs [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Plume - Black [Illusion Point]
Necklace [Modish by Ele Brandi] Blossom (Black) [Shiny Shabby]

The Bod:

Hair [Asset by syndel.daviau Max
Skin, Freckles [ItGirls by Annie Jolifaunt] Alyssa
Body -  Maitreya's Lara
Head - Lelutka's Lotte 
Hairbase - Taken from Lelutka's Cassie Hair 
Eyes - Poetic Colors - Grape Leaves


The Cosmetics: 

Eyemakeup [MONS by Ekilem Melodie] Lelutka Mesh Head 06
Lipstick  [Shakeup! by Carrie Janick] Alex Lips  [Dark Palette]


The Posemaker:

Poses [I am Fashion by Amber Swallowtail] - IAF Static Poses 5 - Static Pose 63


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff