ads slot

Posts:

Unite to win. Divide to conquer.


There are some really cute casual Capri Outfits from Cherished Creations available at Apply Me.  The Claire Goddess Outfit comes in 4 colors: Pink, Blue, Silver and Black.  They are compatible with your Maitreya, Belleza and TMP bodies.  Although the pants are capris, I just couldn't take off my Reign sneakers, so I didn't.  You can pick those up at Uber!! 

For this post, I am wearing Maitreya's Lara and the standard SL Head.  Enjoy!! 

Click to Enlarge Photo



Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:

Shoes [Reign by KenadeeCole Resident and illy Miami]  Thigh High Sneakers- Grafitti [Uber]
Outfit [Cherished Creations by Cherishsky] Claire Goddess  [Apply Me]
Tattoo  [PixyStix by Pixy Snook] Peak Hour [Apply Me]

The Bod:

Hair [Exile by Kavar Cleanslate] City Princess
Eyes [Poetic Colors by Lano Ling] Summer Sky Eyes - Dry Soil
Eyelashes [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer]Swallow Wings
Skin/Lipstick/Eyeliner [Birdy by nina Helix] Willow - Espresso
Body, Hands [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4
Mesh Finger/Toe Nails [Gorgeous Dolls by Kea Amarula] Edge of Glory XLong [MP Too]
 

The Cosmetics: 

Eyeliner [MONS by Ekilem Melodie] Black Eyeliner Series

The Bling: 

Rings [Pomposity by Bugsy HansomeMissy Gemstone  
Piercing [A.S.S. by Storm Torvalar] Monroe Piercing - Freebie in store   [MP Too] 
Jewelry Set [Chop Zuey Couture by Belle Roussel] Pasar la Sal Pearl Choker/ Fishy Earrings

The Posemaker:

Poses [Mien Poses by Connie Stratten]

Miscellaneous Stuffs:

House [Scarlet Creative by Charlotte Bartlett] - Rwah Rustic Barn RARE 
Floating Island [Sky Magic (c) by Dexx Magic (MP Only)] Sky Platform Floating Island 


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff