ads slot

Posts:

Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.

Jumo Fashion has released the new Alexa Mesh head.  Several Lipstick and Eyeliner options are included.  It is compatible with your Maitreya or Belleza bodies.  Appliers are included and it is to be worn with Jumo tones: Caramel, Cream, Fraise, Honey and I'm wearing Cocoa. 

For this post, I am wearing Jumo's Alexa Mesh Head and Maitreya's Lara.  Enjoy!! 


Click to Enlarge Photo






Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 

Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:

Mesh Head/Skin [Jumo by junemonteiro] Alexa - Cocoa [Apply Me 
Hair [Blues Hair by Avie Button] Bonao - Group Gift
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]- Triumph Eyes - Armor   -  Group Gift
Pose [Winsome Twins by leilamontana] Glamour 1
Body - Maitreya Lara 

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff