ads slot

Posts:

Metals and a W.I.P.

Cae has created a new Jewelry Set for My Attic.  Equestrian is the name and it comes in metals: Gold, Silver, and Copper/Bronze.  Feel free to mix/match as you wish.

Catwa recently released a new Mesh head.  It's called Jessica and it's simply stunning.  I am happy to announce that Stix has been accepted to make appliers for it.  Here's Odine in Cream!!  Isn't she stunning?  Right now, she's a Work In Progress.  Once Pix gets her perfected, she will be ready for you to grab!! 

For this post, I am wearing Maitreya's Lara and Catwa's Jessica Mesh Head.  Enjoy!!


Click to Enlarge Photo


Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits.

Galleries:
[My Attic ends - 9/30 
 

 The Gear:

Jewelry Set [Cae by caelan.hancroft] Equestrian [My Attic]
Hair [Blues Hair by Avie Button] Valerie - Former Group Gift
Jacket [Valentina E by valentinaevangelista]  Jolie Silk Jacket
Mesh Head [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Jessica
Skin [Stix by Pixy Snook] Odine - Jessica applier Used -  Work In Progress!!!  
Body - Maitreya's Lara
Eyes - Ikon
Poses [Le Poppycock by Olivia Lalonde]  Frequency B

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff