ads slot

Posts:

Tranquility

More fabulous stilettos from Azoury are available at Tres Chic!!  Just in time for fall, Celeste comes in Black, Caramel, Red, Yellow and I'm wearing Rose.  Your Belleza, SLink, Eve, and Maitreya feet will all thank you!!  

For this post, I am wearing standard SL head and Maitreya's Lara.  Enjoy!!

Site:  [Visit this location at Romantic Moods ~ Snuggles Forest , Snuggles Forest in Second Life]


Click to Enlarge Photo






Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:

The Gear:

Shoes [Azoury by Mayhem Seetan and Aniki Seetan] Celeste [Tres Chic]
Dress [M.birdie Story by monlmanl]  Lexy Dress Pink L [Collabor88
Earrings [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi GossamerSybil's Ladybug Amulet


The Bod:

Hair [no.Match by viking] NO.SILENCE.   [On9] 
Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia]- Hope Eyes - Scoria
Skin  [Deluxe Body Factory by Lutricia Roux] Shawna - Group Gift  Feb 2015
Maitreya Nails [Gorgeous Dolls by Kea Amarula] Simple Pleasures - Flared via [MP Too]
Ring - Pomposity
Body/Hands/Feet - Maitreya's Lara

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff