ads slot

Posts:

Don't Settle for Anybody Just to Have Somebody!

I'm here to show you a couple of Iconic's latest releases.  At Tres Chic this round is Revel.  Many shades are available, but I guess my love for the color red continues.  ♥   

James Brown said that he pays the cost to be the Boss.  Now, you can too.  The Boss hair/hat on the right is available at On9.  The Hat comes with its own hud and so does the hair. Feel Free to match it up with your jackets, suits, and coats.   

Meghindo's released their Catwa and Lelutka appliers.  I'm showing both heads for you to see.  They are simply stunning!!

For this post, I'm wearing Catwa's Jessica Mesh Head and Lelutka's Lotte.  I am also wearing Maitreya's Lara.   Enjoy!!!


Don't Settle for Anybody Just to Have Somebody!
Click to Enlarge Photo



Note: Please see  [Additional Item Credits] for additional Slurls/Credits. 


Seraphim Galleries:
[On9 - Ends 10/28]

The Gear:

Nose Ring  [Gorgeous Dolls by kea.amarula] Badu Chic [MP Too]  
Hair 1 [Iconic by neveah.niu] Revel [Tres Chic] 
Hair 2 [Iconic by neveah.niu] Boss [On9] 
Jewelry [Maxi Gossamer by Maxi Gossamer] Biarritz Beaded Collar/Earrings 

The Bod:

Eyes [Ikon by Ikon Innovia] 
Skin  [Meghindo's by Meghindo Romano] Heather - Nubian and Thalia - Fair
Body Tattoo [Things by Nheria Resident]
Eyeliner(Look 2) [MONS by Ekilem Melodie] Lelutka Makeup  HUD 06
Hands, Body, Feet [Maitreya by Onyx LeShelle]   Lara V3.4
Mesh Head 1 [Catwa by Catwa Clip] Jessica
Mesh Head 2 [Lelutka by JadenArt Resident and Thora Charron] Lotte
Pose [Label Motion by Anne Dakun] Sunami


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

What do I put here? I guess I'm a Shopping Guru and Novice Photographer. I am happy to share my findings with you. I hope the things I present will also help you to dress well, feel well and to be the best YOU that you can be!! One Love!!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Older Stuff